Friday, July 24, 2009

Google- I learned about personalizing iGoogle and using Google documents. I can certainly see myself using Google docs in the future.
Podcast- I learned what exactly a podcast is and had fun doing a group podcast on Randy Pausch. I don't know if I will ever do another podcast but I will certainly listen to them.
Spreadsheets- I really did not learn anything new in spreadsheets.
Other teachers- I learned how other teachers are incorporating technology in their classrooms.
Blogging- I knew what blogging was, but i did learn how to use alt and title tags. It was also helpful to learn how to insert html links.
Delicious- I learned what Delicious was and decided to never use it again after this class.
As a teacher, everything I have learned in class will combine with the rest of my education to reach my full potential. I am interested to see what new technology will emerge when I begin teaching in a few years.
I do wish we could have learned more about teacher friendly websites that are helpful to all grade levels. Although I enjoyed this class, I did not think it was worth my time at all. It was a little more internet based than my previous two computer classes, but not worth the money or time. I wish there was a way I could have tested out of this class. I mean no offense to Mr. Sullivan, he was a great teacher, but I would have liked to take a more advanced computer class with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment