Sunday, July 19, 2009

Alice Christie

Dr. Alice Christie is a professor at the University of Alabama and received a Ph.D. in Educational Technology and Language and Literacy. Several news articles have been written about her acheivements. She is an influential person in the integration of technology and education. Dr. Christie's site is detailed and organized and contains a large amount of resources.
This site could be useful to me as a teacher for several different reasons. One important aspect of Dr. Christie's website is that is gives and honest portrayal or her as a professional. I feel as if I can trust her opinions and advice because of her experience and educational background. I also like the fact that the website offers opportunites such as workshops to better myself as a teacher. To view Dr. Christie's site, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment